Wednesday, September 3, 2008

soft as...

...cotton! Yesterday morning Emilia and I were brave and went to the Y. I went to a cycling class (ouch! so that's why I've avoided them like the plague!) while Emilia spent an hour in Childwatch, the onsite daycare. She did a great job. She barely looked up at me when I was leaving and when I came back to pick her up she just looked up at me, acknowledged I was there, and went right back playing. It was too funny. I don't think she wanted to leave! Fortunately since we went so early in the morning there were hardly any babies there. Plus, Emilia had her good friend Kyriethere to keep her company (and to comfort - poor Kyrie wasn't too happy at all).



When we were back at home I left Emilia for a minute by herself. She took off (apparently to my bathroom) and when I found her in the kitchen she was doing this...


Hmm...what are these? Let me get a workout for my quads as well!

"Talking" to the cotton balls.

1 comment:

Caitlin said...

Yes, Emilia...thank you for comforting your friend Kyrie. She needed it! You are too sweet.