Wednesday, September 24, 2008

maybe she'd like to sleep there?

DISCLAIMER: Dog bed was completely washed, sanitized, dried and perfumed!

One of Emilia's favorite things to do right now is to jump on pillows. Marcus is always making little piles of pillows for her to throw herself on and she typically will stand up on our bed and throw herself on the pillows on our bed (the day she misjudges the distance between her head and the wall is coming I know). As a result, it was only time before she discovered Chola's dogbed. Fortunately I had just washed it, as noted above. I was putting something away and when I came back I found the girl throwing herself on the dogbed. If I had been thinking I would have taken a picture of Chola's face which was something akin to "what-the-hell-now-i've-got-to-share-my-bed-with-the-little-noisy-thing?!" Priceless.



No comments: