Monday, September 22, 2008

friday morning with papa

Her first school lunch, complete with her first school lunch note. I did the math - I'll write something like 1200 lunch notes in the coming years. Her lunch, btw, was soy cheese quesadilla bites, mango and mandarin bites, and some sweet potato sticks. She ate almost all of it!

So this past Friday morning I went in to TES to sub so Marcus was in charge of getting Emilia ready for school and on her way. I was more than a little worried about how it would go and in my own OCD way had to write everything down and leave everything out for them. Of course they did fine - she got to school in one piece (though Marcus apparently dropped one of her shoes on the way in and had to go back to the car to get it) and enjoyed her first "full" morning at school until 12:30, complete with lunch.

My list for Marcus. I think I did a good job because I got it down to just one page! :)Her outfit for the day that I laid out for Marcus (yes, her shoes are on top of the diaper genie). This outfit came straight from Finland and the Marimekko shop. So continental! :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

love the note home. love the outfit laid out.