Monday, September 20, 2010

i heart faces – smirk

So I’ve known about this website and their weekly contests for quite some time but have never actually entered any of them.  I don’t think I’m going to win at all; rather I’m doing this to get feedback on my pictures.  This particular contest is rather timely since all I seem to get from Emilia these days are smirks when I point the camera at her.  Case in point – this lovely shot from her first day of school…

9_7_10 12

hello smirk-ville!

See the other entries here!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love Emi's trademark smirk. Oh and love the girl who wears the smirk too!

a s t o n + s t e l l said...

yay! good for you...know you will be addicted! such an emi smirk...feel like i see this face in every post of yours!

kate's corner said...

yay!! love it. love the smirk in B&W! great close up.

ok you've inspired me to enter too :)

Emilia said...

goodie since you inspired me!
thanks for the love ms. c.
kate - the smirk does appear EVERY post. :(

crsmith said...

great expression & nice b/w conversion!

Jess said...

Adorable smirk you captured there! Good job with a first time entry, these challenges are so fun and you'll learn so much just from looking through the other entries. :)