Friday, March 4, 2011

day in the life, part 2–teamwork

The boys get a bath every other evening.  Really, they need it every night – the stereotypical ‘boy smell’ apparently starts early – but I haven’t gotten to the point where I feel organized enough to do it every night.

Marcus’ arrival at home at night signals the start of bath time, which is a two-man job.  I’ve done it by myself, but it’s so much easier to have an extra set of hands.

02_28_11_01

ready to hit the water – like their babylegs? I never had these for emilia – don’t know why.

02_28_11_02

javier hits the tub first – we still swaddle them in the tub – they love it.  I know he looks sad, but I swear he enjoys it.

02_28_11_03

look at javier – he’s in such a ‘tub coma’ – my andres ready to go.

02_28_11_05 (2)

02_28_11_04

while a’s in the tub, j’s getting his nighttime bottle with papa.

02_28_11_06

clearly, it’s time for bed.

2 comments:

a s t o n + s t e l l said...

oh the sweetness of baby legs and baby bath tubs...feel like it was forever ago now. Those boys are BIG! gotta get over there before they get their driver's license...

kate's corner said...

aww. so sweet how you swaddle.