Monday, August 30, 2010

3

Our Puchis Poo is 3.  Where did the time go?

On her actual birthday all Emilia really wanted was to go to Papa’s trabajo (work) and have lunch.  Easy enough.  She didn’t even want another present saying “but I have a playset!” (Clearly, this is NOT my child as I am firmly in the ‘the-more-gifts-the-better’ camp).  Generally speaking it was a pretty low-key day – the big excitement had already passed and frankly her tummy was a bit upset by all the sugar/dairy/sweets – and picking out her own outfits.  Some shots of her day.

8_25_10 01

Emilia started her day playing in my tub.  It’s her new favorite place to play.  Totally random I know.  she lines up all the shampoo bottles and such as her ‘babies and sweethearts’ and they have ‘conversations’ – yikes.

Finding Papa in the sea of bankers in uniform (dark pants, blue shirts).

8_25_10 02

8_25_10 04

8_25_10 08

8_25_10 09

 in line at lunch.

Later at home after birthday dinner some birthday cake made by Grandpa and singing.

8_25_10 10

8_25_10 12

holy cats a family picture – like emilia’s laser focus?  wonder what she’s thinking? :)

6 comments:

a s t o n + s t e l l said...

Wow...that video is sooo cute! she looks so old:( Emi looks like a shampoo model the picture of her in your tub..her hair is perfect and so is her expression! the sea of dark pants and blue shirts cracks me up... happy big girl birthday Emi...

Emilia said...

swear it's like they give them a uniform along with their id badges!

kate's corner said...

oh goodness that video with daddy could just make me teary. so sweet. emi is such a beaut too. love the first bath pic. and LOVE that yall went to have lunch with daddy. hate myself for not taking pictures of that when kate did with bruce. great one of her running towards the "sea."

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Emi Loo Hoo!

Reeves said...

Love this post - so cute. My favorite is her running up to Marcus. And you do NOT even look pregnant. How can you be pregnant with twins!

Emilia said...

the table covers the belly reeves - believe me at this point even my hair is pregnant! :)