Monday, March 15, 2010

dia 19

3_12_10 07

Saturday Emilia and I went to the Curious George Live show with our friends Ozlem and Alara. The girls had a blast. Unfortunately I wasn’t able to take hardly any pictures because of the angle and plus, Emilia was so caught up in the show she was getting annoyed at me for sticking the camera in her face. Oops. The best part is that Emilia survived the whole show completely dry. The potty training is terrific. At the intermission she needed to go to the potty, but the line was horrific of course. I asked her if she could hold it (I couldn’t possibly bust to the head of a line full of moms with kids who were all doing the pee-pee dance). So I raced her to another, practically abandoned bathroom, praying the whole time she wouldn’t have an accident. After she successfully went to the potty she said, ‘whew, mama’ – poor baby – I guess that was a close call!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Haha - what a cute story! Emi, you're doing a great job, keep it up big girl!!