Wednesday, February 17, 2010

something old, something new

So, after much urging, I’m trying out using Windows Live for the blog.  It’s interesting – I haven’t, of course, quite gotten the hang of it, but it definitely shows potential.  I hated how slow blogger could be, hence my posts have become less and less frequent.  Here’s hoping that changes.

In my last post I mentioned that Emi went to the circus with one of our neighborhood friends, Connor.  They had a blast…

 a little pre-show dancing1_31_10 circus04

1_31_10 circus02

A little more dancing…

2 comments:

a s t o n + s t e l l said...

yeah!!! very nice! stick with it and you will find you will love it MORE and MORE over time as you find little things that cut down on time like dragging an image corner to resize or importing from youTube...promise....any questions? just ask.

circus looks fun...love the isle dancing

Emilia said...

oh so many questions don't even know where to begin... but it does seem like a fab way to do this!