Monday, February 22, 2010

dia 6

So a last minute picture, but I have to stick with my project…

2_22_10 01

We (and by ‘we’ I mean really Marcus) have really been pushing the whole potty issue… with limited success.  She definitely knows how to do it, but just doesn’t care to and is happy to keep her diapers on (though that’s slowly changing – she hates having a diaper put on – hurrah!)  Weekends when we’re home we try to stick with just ‘calzones de princesas’ (princess underpants).  Marcus is far better at this then I am, because I’m not willing to clean up all the little puddles.  This evening we had one of our neighborhood friends over, Connor, who’s fully potty trained.  Emilia would stalk him every time he went to the bathroom and finally went herself twice!  She’s so proud of herself (as you can tell) as are we.  Good job my Puchis!

3 comments:

a s t o n + s t e l l said...

Way to go Emi! we have that potty...she looks like she's a pro at least:)

Anonymous said...

Go Emi!!! You can wear your princess underpants for our playdate this afternoon. We don't mind cleaning up puddles but, I'm sure you and Kyrie will have fun pottying together!

kate's corner said...

cute pic regardless. it'll come i'm sure in due time.