Tuesday, December 16, 2008

santa - take 2

We went back to South Park on Monday for another crack at getting a picture with Santa. Unfortunately, this was the best we could manage. Emilia was fine while she watched the other kids getting their pictures taken but when it was her time she got very nervous. The guys were friendly and let her hold the jingle bells and this little pop-up toy but she just wasn't down with it. Hence, I got to have my picture taken with Santa as well (I'm thinking this was my first pic with Santa - I don't remember doing this at all as a kid, which of course makes me wonder at the wisdom of doing this with Emi but whatever!) My scanner didn't do the greatest job with the picture so it's kind of small... I think you can click on it to make it bigger and really get a good look at Emilia's shell-shocked face! Happy Holidays!

No comments: