Tuesday, December 9, 2008

better not pout!

The terrible twos are upon us I fear. Emilia has recently started stomping her feet when she wants something and she's either not getting it or it's not coming to her fast enough. Most of the time it's kind of funny and we just ignore it figuring if she sees that it gets a rise out of us, she'll continue to do it. Today I happened to have my camera when she had a little meltdown. Who knows what set her off but she was very sad to be sure. Fortunately it lasted all of about 2 minutes and when she realized we were not going to pay attention to her while she behaved like that she came running in to the playroom happy as a clam. If this is a glimpse into the teenage years I am very afraid! Sorry the pictures are not great - I had to take them from far away so she wouldn't see me.

No comments: