Thursday, April 21, 2011

in no particular order…

I’m skipping around here because Javier is in the jumpy and about to lose his marbles, Andres is about to wake up, and Emilia’s show is about to end. TYPE FAST!!!!!

Last Saturday Ky came over while her parents went to go look at houses.  Marcus took the boys to the Y with him which left me alone with the two girls.  It was so EASY.  I couldn’t believe it.  They did really well making cupcakes and having tons of fun… with no fighting!!!

04_16_11_01

trouble.

04_16_11_02

like emi’s attire?

and then, because I couldn’t resist… and stumbled across this pic the other day…
P1010915

who the he** are these girls?!?!?!?!?!?!

3 comments:

kate's corner said...

yes, i bet that was a nice break for you! can't even talk about that babe pic.

Anonymous said...

Ummm seriously did you need to make me cry? That pic of our babies is too sweet. I am so thankful for the friendship they have.
I love that first pic of them covering their ears. Were you by chance using the electric mixer?? Thank you again for watching my girl, and for lovin her!

Anonymous said...

BTW showed the post to Ky and she asked who those babies were. She loved it when I told her it was she and Emi. "Awww they're so cute"