Tuesday, February 22, 2011

we did it!

02_22_11_01

A terrible picture but I had to document it.  Today was the first morning I had all 3 kids by myself.  No Marcus, no A, no net.  I was so nervous/anxious I woke up at 6 before any of the kids so I could have a peaceful start of my morning.  (I’ve been re-reading “The Happiness Project” and that’s one of the suggestions she comes up with and it does work I find).  Emilia was dressed and ready for school (like the outfit? – purple tights, size 2T monkey sweater, pink shirt, and brown tutu skirt) and the boys dressed and fed for the morning by 8:30 – just before Ms. Anne (our nanny – l.o.v.e. her) arrived so I could get out the door by 9 to take Emi to school.  (Andres is crying because he was so tired.  That baby only cries when he’s tired.  Two seconds after this picture I put him down in his bed and he was sound asleep).

Of course tomorrow morning there’s no school, no nanny, no nothing.  My goal is to make it to the gym by 9:30 with all 3 kids in order to get to yoga.  Fingers crossed.

3 comments:

kate's corner said...

love love emi's outfit/glad her and kate are alike in this way you know? good for you mrs. D. seriously. yeah, MA is a god send.

kate's corner said...

and ps she now comes on tues too?

Anonymous said...

You did it! Yay!