Thursday, April 23, 2009

here, but not

Whew! The postings I could write about our 12 days in DC - the zoo, the infamous fall (Emilia took a double sumersalt header down 8 stairs - she's fine but I'm that much closer to death), the meals, the shopping, and the awesome family time - the postings would be exhausting. Of course the number of pics I actually took is quite pathetic and even still I don't have time to post them We arrived this afternoon to Charlotte and after Emi's preschool tomorrow we're headed to Asheville to a wedding Friday night. We barely unpacked and now I've got to pack us up again. Whew! I promise to put up pics Sunday. Pinky swear.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

yay you're back, but yeah your post backlog is exhausting me for you :) have a great time in Asheville. what did you decide to do re: emi?

Emilia said...

we ended up taking her with us which worked out great - they had fab babysitters at the reception site and she was a trooper until 9:30. glad to be back!

Unknown said...

perfect!