Thursday, October 2, 2008

rainy day toy


So I put away one of the toys Emilia received for her birthday from Tita for a "rainy day". Of course she got a lot of new stuff so I thought it was wise to put some of them away and bring them out sporadically. Since we've been laying low the past week (Emilia's been under the weather battling a bad cough and a drippy nose) I was desperate so I started breaking out the "new" toys. She loves her new little cycle from Tita - and of course it plays music to boot!


Now, before I get grief about her outfit and the already posted-about short pink pants in my defense I must say that it was a very "off" sort of day. Emilia's new medicine combined with the cough medicine was doing a real number on her tummy so we had already gone through 1 1/2 outfits - hence the short pants. (Oh, and the bruise on her forehead is from where she used her forehead as a brake).

1 comment:

Unknown said...

feel like she's strutting the first one. anything goes around the house in my book.