Thursday, June 13, 2013

day late and a dollar short

Remember Christmas?  Like 6 months ago?

I was just loooking through my pictures and realized I never blogged about it.  So here goes - the quick and dirty version...


This is a random shot my photographer friend Mandy took of Emi in her Christmas ensemble.  For as many amazing photographer friends as I have, I take some spectacularly craptastic pictures of my own. To be remedied Fall 2013!! :)


Over the holiday we went to the National Children's Museum at the Inner Harbor with the kids and my Dad.  If you are in the DC area I HIGHLY recommend it.  It's brand new - full of fun interactive activities and nearby are some great kid-friendly places to eat.  It's just over the WW Bridge from Old Town/GW Parkway (or, for us, an hour and a half - long story).

waiting for story time to begin.


my blurry boys.

This year was our last Christmas in the house on Fort Worth Ave.  And it was a doozy.  Spectacular cardiac potatoes and a living room brimming with love (and noise... and wrapping paper...) Fortunately, no near-traumatic brain injuries or terrifying falls down hardwood stairs this year.


 a tiny bit freaked by the chaos.  he got in to it though.





 like how Javier is attacking me with the wrapping paper?




 like how my mom and i coordinated our outfits?  what the hell is the matter with us???

glee!

taking it all in.

poor Nena - still in her scrubs from her 12 hr shift at the hospital.  the perils of being a 1st year.














1 comment:

kate's corner said...

love all the expressions here...you and paper/ marcus. happy christmas!!