Tuesday, August 30, 2011

zipping along

 

I’m trying to ‘get through’ the Quito pics.  Thankfully I took about a month off from my camera… just felt like I needed a break and needed to actually enjoy moments instead of insanely trying to take pictures of everything.  Plus, it’s kinda bulky and gets in my way every once in a while.

While the rest of the fam met up in Costa Rica for Andy’s wedding *tear*, Emi and I hung out at Beto’s house.  With all the cousins in the pool it resembled a very un-organized preschool.

07_23_11_02

holy ‘be fertile and multiple’ batman! there are at least 4 cousins present who are not in this picture.  the pool became kind of a mosh pit, so e stuck to the edge.

07_26_11_01

fortunately, we were reunited.  nana and tio richard arrived first.

07_26_11_03

bearing ‘street-walker-glitter-Barbie’.  Nana had no idea what she was in for.

07_26_11_05

Then this one started pulling up to stand on his own.

07_31_11_03

and has been trouble ever since.

07_31_11_01

08_02_11_04

my girl.

Marcus arrived on the 3rd.  Some were super excited to see him.

08_04_11_05

being tackled by the love.

3 comments:

a s t o n + s t e l l said...

what a great pool! love they way the boys are looking at marcus in that last one..

kate's corner said...

J is a mess! can't believe how mobile he is. love the dad pic and the "my girl" pic. and man, nice pool!

amybradley said...

Cute pics, Denise! Especially love the ones of Marcus and the boys and the "my girl" pic. That pool looks awesome!