Saturday, August 13, 2011

before we left

To say I’m behind is an understatement.

After connecting the camera to the laptop for the first time in almost 2 1/2 months, the word ‘behind’ seems wholly inadequate.  There are t.o.n.s. of pictures for me to sift through and a mountain of video clips.  Even after my self-imposed vacation from taking pictures.  I’ll go through them in batches and post as I go but first… some pictures from before we left (way back at the beginning of June).

First… some brotherly love…

06_06_11

06_06_11_02

06_06_11_03

I had them both crammed on to the changing table.  luckily they were pretty much pinned in and unable to move.

06_10_11_02

look who was barely sitting up before we left.

06_10_11_04

06_10_11_09

the drool…. the smirk…. the spiky hair… it’s all too much.

06_10_11_18

before our trip, I wasn’t even close to sitting up by myself.  while mama packed, I did a lot of jumping.

06_10_11_19

06_10_11_17

I can’t have a post without a pic of my girl.  even if it’s a lousy pic.  but I love the look of concentration.

2 comments:

kate's corner said...

the concentration is soo emi! love love the hand holding-both pics! miss these kiddos!

a s t o n + s t e l l said...

look how little the boys were! what a difference 2 months can make...so very glad you are back...can't wait to read more...ps...i may beat you in behind-ness