Monday, October 12, 2009

vestido A

with Connor - the birthday girl's big bro. of course i failed to get a pic with riley.

"A" (my mama) made a beautiful knit dress for Emilia over the summer and just this weekend she had the perfect opportunity to wear it. The first baby of the second generation of our playgroup (AKA Sippy Cup Playgroup 2.0) had her first birthday, and as a pal of big brother Connor, Emilia went.

if there's sand, she's in it - what's wrong with us that we don't have a sandbox?




emi was in the worst mood on saturday (thus the scowl) so we had to leave the party early.

Sunday we (Marcus & I) went to the Panthers/Redskins game. As soon as I figure out how to download the pictures onto the computer from my new phone, I'll post them.

3 comments:

a s t o n + s t e l l said...

Beautiful dress! the talent runs in your family I guess.

Mommy of Mason and Carissa said...

Yes, I totally agree you both are fabulous and Emilia is one lucky little girl...I have been trying to get my mom to sew forever!!! I got stuck making Carissa's Halloween costume this year after realizing that one was not going to suddenly appear in the mail! So if you see my kid trick or treating down the street as her costume is unraveling....please note that hot glue cannot fix everything!! Beautiful dress and way to keep up your blog....it is so hard sometimes!! When you have all your family far away I think you tend to try to find a way.

kate's corner said...

love the dress!!