Saturday, October 31, 2009

hodgepodge, part 1

I admit.

I've been a total slacker in the blog department.
I have some excuses, including:
My mom arrived and I stopped uploading pics. Plus I got frustrated trying to adjust the picture size in blogger. I've since given up and am waiting for a more patient day.

I promise to do better.

In that effort, I give you 'hodgepodge part 1'... the next few postings will be catching up on all sorts of October/Fall shenanegans. Enjoy.

about two weeks ago, emi decided it was time to start carving pumpkins. we were headed to a pumpkin carving party at our neighbor's house a few days later - so essentially this was a dry run.

like marcus' look of concentration? he'd never carved a pumpkin until a few years ago.


so proud...







some of our many gourds from Riverbend Farms. i was trying out some new settings on my camera... hence the blur.

"A" ordered her this skirt from Gymboree... she loves to dance in it.

3 comments:

kate's corner said...

finally a post! ask kate lee about blogger questions. feel like she'll know the answer. love the pumpkin carving. good for y'all. we just couldn't do it this year. too messy/too lazy.

a s t o n + s t e l l said...

Happy Halloween! Love the pumpkin carving and that Marcus was so into it! can't wait for Mei to start wearing tutu's...the black is great! i can help with the resize issue...but it will take some discussion:)

Emilia said...

oh goodie - am so in needing of help/advice.