Thursday, August 7, 2008

the countdown begins

I'm completely and utterly overwhelmed that my baby puchis is about to turn 1. As I frantically try to get the party favors made (note to self: next year when I think it'll be great to make party favors instead of buying them like a normal person, shoot self first!) look at this transformation. It's breathtaking (at least to me)...

Still in the hospital with the very new and very proud Papa.


About 1 month old. Clearly it was nighttime and she's in Mama Mama's arms. I'm guessing it was probably late at night!


November 2007 - check out the lack of hair!

February 2008 - Back when we still used the playmat to roll around on.

My baby gardener at 9 months old. There are no words.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

aww little emilia! crazy, huh? you must take pictures of favors.
anne