Saturday, April 26, 2008

super saturday

Of course, every day is a super day with my "puchis." She loved getting to spend the entire day with her Papa - catching up on all of those cuddles and hugs she missed during the week. We ran some errands and got Emilia some new summer jammies so she won't have to sleep in a onesie undershirt. Of course, what's she sleeping in right now - a onesie undershirt! But only because I didn´t get a chance to wash the new jammies yet. We also had lunch outside at Dean and Deluca where someone got to have her favorite lunch - sweet potato puree mixed with apple puree - yummy!
The weather has started to turn warm here and just like her Papa, Emilia perspires. By the end of the day her hair at the back of her neck and around her ears was matted to the side of her head. I practically had to hose her off!
Marcus & I were just talking about how quickly she's growing and how sad it is this special time goes so quickly. I have to catch myself every day and remind myself to just enjoy this moment and to soak it all in because it's gone in an instant. Then we started really getting maudlin thinking about how Marcus will one day have to dance with her at her wedding and how he hopes she doesn't have too many "novios"..... BOO HOO!!! We quickly snapped out of it though!

No comments: