Monday, March 19, 2012

last one - NYC

In February I dashed up to NYC with Tia Marga and the Bug to go dress shopping with Nena and her girlfriends. We had a great time - so fun to be with these girls - the excitement was contagious! We crammed in to the dressing room while Nena tried on about 10 dresses before finally finding 'the one'. It's a show stopper and she looks spectacular. Have to admit I got all teary-eyed, but weddings always do that to me. Can't wait for October! Created with PhotoShake


3 comments:

kate's corner said...

love this. so special that you went. so special. ha! i know that type of sign well ;)

emily rietz said...

So fun...Say Yes to the Dress is my fav...I've always wanted to play at Kleinfeld's!

a s t o n + s t e l l said...

really cool one on the bottom left. glad she found one...fun girls trip!