Sunday, June 26, 2011

oops.

Know what would have been great to pack in the 5 suitcases we brought with us. In addition to all the diapers, wipes, disposable bibs, socks, undershirts (not nearly enough), sweaters, double strollers, bottles, brushes, soaps, and toys.

The USB cable for my camera.

Ugh.

If I feel motivated enough to pay the ridiculous prices here for one, there may be pics before August. If not, know that we're having a great time, missing Papa and Chola something terrible as well as all our friends and my girl just rode her first horse (solo) on the family farm like it was her j.o.b.

(On the positive side, I did remember the charger, because I thought I'd forgotten both. So there's that at least...)

2 comments:

a s t o n + s t e l l said...

oh well...more time to enjoy it while you can! guess you found emi's thing huh? horseback riding!

Alicia Greene said...

Sounds like ya'll are having fun!! Can't wait for our playground playdate when you get back!!!