Saturday, April 3, 2010

dia 31 – mama, can i ‘majade’ con tu?

Translation of ‘majade’ – that emilia-speak for ‘maquillarme’ or to put on one’s makeup.  She just can’t get the word out correctly.

3_25_10 02

Every morning (the mornings I work and actually put on some makeup trying to look presentable to the world) Emilia asks to climb up on the bathroom counter and to ‘majade con tu’ or put on makeup with me.  Usually we just pretend putting on a little eye shadow and pretend mascara.  This particular morning though she went to town.

3_25_10 04

washing her face again before school was a bit of a nightmare.

3_25_10 07

3_25_10 08

yeah, i pretty much had to throw that eye shadow out afterwards.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Our morning routine is the exact same. I sometimes sneak upstairs when she's not looking so I can put makeup on in peace! I think Emi has a future as a makeup artist. She has a real creative talent.

kate's corner said...

that first pic is hilarious!!

Anonymous said...

You did it!! Excellent job on the postings! All the pics made me giggle!